Monday, May 12, 2014

Gluten and Dairy Free Pizza

Gluten and Dairy Free Pizza

 
This recipe is a must have. Living a Gluten and Dairy Free lifestyle should not mean you have to give up some of your favorite things, and sometimes, you just want a pizza.
 
 
 

Ingredients:

  • Pam Olive Oil Spray
  • Hormel Pizza Toppings: whatever you want - I used Sausage and Pepperoni. (Do state Gluten Free in very tiny wording on back of package)
  • Classico Pizza Sauce
  • 2 packages of Pillsbury Gluten Free Thin Crust Pizza dough
  • Go Veggie! Mozzarella Flavored Shreds 
 

Directions:

I used 2 packages of the pizza dough simply because I like my crust thicker and I used some of the dough to create my own stuffed crust by simply putting some of the Go Veggie Shreds around the outside edges of the dough and then covering it with extra dough. I also sprayed it with Olive Oil and seasoned it with some garlic powder and Italian Seasoning.
 

Then I added my toppings. Go Veggie Mozzarella Shreds, sausage and pepperoni.

 
 
Then I baked in the oven at the time and temperature listed on the tub of Gluten Free Pizza Dough, at 400 degrees F and for approximately 12 - 15 minutes.
 
 
As you can see in the picture of ingredients I also purchased some pre-made cookie dough that is also gluten and dairy free and they turned out like this:
 





No comments:

Post a Comment